Vanglaini, the leading newspaper in Mizoram, started as a Mizo weekly in 1978, became a daily in 1986. Since then it has been continuously growing in circulation, readership and quality covering the entire state of Mizoram. It literally means ‘zenith of time or heyday’.
Vanglaini was found with a belief to provide reliable and creative media product and services. Over the years our independent editorial and impartial news reporting style won serious attention and confidence of the people.
Being in a fast changing business, we strive to anticipate our customer’s preference through consistent quality and creative ideas. We tend to reinvent our quality and ideas everyday to meet our reader’s expectation, and providing the best solution to the advertisers.
Vision: To provide reliable and creative media product and services
Mission: To inform, educate and entertain through independent, impartial and creative journalism.Values:
- Reliability is the foundation of Vanglaini: We are independent and impartial.
- Our customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We strive for consistent quality and service to give best value for money
- We respect each other and encourage diversified ideas so that everyone can give their creative best.
- Reinventing ourself: We strive to reinvent ourself everyday to improve our quality and service.